Monday 1 September 2014

37. Euro Finals and some...!

Wow hasn't this year gone fast? it was only yesterday when I was meeting up with my Brother Dave at last years Euro Finals. Funnily enough it was at this meeting that I decided it was time for me to have a go at this wonderful sport of ours, I had no idea what a ride it would be..yes there are ups as well as downs but my god, I went and bloody well did it didn't I? It has cost me no end of money far more than I ever thought it would, but would I change anything...naaa course not it has been worth every single penny, you only live once for gods sake.. make the most of it  you can't take it with you!

So here we are just a few days from the biggest meeting of the year and in case any of you have no idea what I am on about then here is a wee taster video from Santa Pod.




I am just hoping the weather holds for this amazing event if it does then I might even be tempted to take my little tent and stay overnight.

The weekend after that my team and dragster will be going to Shakespeare County Raceway, again I have my fingers crossed for the weather as I have never raced there. Everyone I have spoken to have said it is a brilliant meeting and I will enjoy every second of it so...can't wait now!



On a personnel note it is my long suffering brother and crew members birthday in a few days, Happy Birthday Dave... in a million years did you ever think we would be doing this Dave eh? I still have trouble believing it I can tell you. I have to pinch myself sometimes, I keep looking at all the pictures and videos and I still don't believe it is me sitting in the car.

To quote my favourite wrestling team off al  the time "The Legion of Doom"........."oooh what a Rush!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment