Thursday 4 September 2014

38. Some stuff arrived and.......

Lorni was..still is on nights, yesterday so with not much that I could do I played on the PC for a while and I had a look through YouTube, I found some old footage of Ian Turberville racing at Shakespeare County and now I know what everyone keeps telling me about the bumps LOL The other Video I found was this.........




... here we have Ian Turbeville whose daughter Laura raced my car last year,in his slingshot before he fitted the supercharger, racing Pete "Eddie" Yates who I bought my race suit from, driving what was to become my car Tight Fit.

I also found a couple of photos which I am sure Ian and Mr. Andy Wilshere wont mind me sharing as I think they are brilliant these are both of Blood Lines cars before I bought Young Blood at Hockenheim a couple of years back.




On a happy note my new Injection Ram pipes turned up form the States....after I had paid the obligatory "Import Duty" and rip off handling fee,which doubled the amount, how many more ways can this bloody Government make money out of us?? anyhow I am now going to take one of the pipes with me.......


... on Friday as I am going to Santa Pod to go watch some racing at the European Finals, and check they fit correctly if they do, then they will going to the platers to have a layer of chrome added, will be very interesting to see if they make any difference at all apart from looking better., if anyone else is after any Alky bits then this is the place to go to..........


..very good service from Toni and the crew, just watch out for that dreaded "Import Duty" I mailed Shakespeare County about me coming up to the Hot Rod Drags a day early and I got a reply from Jerry Cookson who informs me that indeed the meeting is so popular people and teams start turning up on Thursday evening before the gates officially open on Friday morning, so it looks like I will have to do my best to get there really early .Ok as early as possible on Friday and hope I can find some pit space.

No comments:

Post a Comment