Tuesday 11 February 2014

17. Moving along

It amazes me how quick you can get things done if you put your mind to it, first of getting the truck exhaust welded up has now been sorted I will go down to Swindon in a weeks time to pick up some gear for the car that my son Steven has ordered for me at the same time I will pick up his welding gear, I will then take all of the gear over to the truck where my brother Dave will doe the welding..if I can get a 240v supply from somewhere.

I have this evening sent off my order for my fire proof gear it will be a two piece suit and black....


Something like this I wouldn't wonder but without the shades, I have also ordered the correct approved helmet which will be white...


We now have the axle stands and low level jack so the tools side is sorted I have a decent compressor for now for tyre inflation, I have a 24 Volt battery charger for the truck and I have ordered various plastics,,,funnels fuel cans etc.

The Engine gasket kit has been ordered along with the power-glide sump gasket....



We have fuel and oil just need my other son to get his finger out now and get my generator but if that fails to happen Steve has got one I can borrow for a while, I have rejoined the gym and start my diet tomorrow so with a bit of luck I will get this blood pressure sorted so i can get m licence then I can enter competition for real.......this is all getting real now..woohooo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment