Friday 7 February 2014

15. We move forward

Had a busy day today I managed to get hold of the guy that runs the Caravan storage where the truck is parked up as I need to get into it tomorrow to do a stock check and to let my son have a quick look round and see if he can get me some bits and bobs on the cheap...through his discount scheme at work that is...

This is where the truck is parked up

I then spent some time on the phone to Ian Turberville going through a few bits and pieces re: what I still need etc and I found out I don't need to have a licence to do a run what you brung even which is good news for me at the moment.


Ian's homepage

And I also found out that Dragstalgia is also a glorified run what you brung event so with a bit of luck and a following wind I might try and enter that too as this is a brilliant meeting I will attend even if I am not racing.


I have also been in touch with Ed  at DS Racewear to sort out my fire suit and gear so all in all not a bad today, I have got to getup early tomorrow as I am meeting my son at a petrol station on the A6 before going on to sort the car out....really looking forward now to driving the car in anger.


No comments:

Post a Comment