Monday 3 March 2014

19. More stuff

I received my registration pack from the Wild Bunch and the car now has a number yaaaa WB64 I have had to join the Santa Pod Racers Club first though so as soon as my SPRC registration come through then I can send my money off to the Wild bunch guys,

We are getting nearer and nearer my arranged/hoped for first try out in the car, still hoping my race suit turns up on time and that I can get the exhaust welded up on the truck fingers crossed that will all be done on the weekend of the 14th to 16th march.

I have ordered up some tools as I do have an imperial and metric tool kit at home...Harley users know that American bikes don't use metric sizes but the thought of carrying all the tools back and forth to the truck is not a pleasant one so I have got some more on  the way which I  will leave in the truck I also found a book that I thought would be useful bit is but not in the way I thought it would be LOL


Time is marching on and I have an awful lot on my plate at the moment but it looks like we are getting there at last!

I am running out of room at home, I live in a small 3 bed mid terrace house and even though I do have a garage that is full of motorbikes and bike trailers so at the moment  I have stuff for racing stuffed into all sorts of places, behind the TV on top of the freezer, you can't open a cupboard in this house without something falling out to do with my racing endeavour, Lorni is getting real fed up with it so most of it is destined for the truck as soon as the last bits and bobs have arrived which should be within the week,,,fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment