Wednesday 5 March 2014

20. Tools and stuff

First of all I am so chuffed, this morning my SPRC membership card and gear turned up, so does this mean I am at long last a real racer LOL......



So now I have my membership number I have sent off  my membership application the Wild Bunch, so Slimline Racing is now on the map with it's car..Tight Fit.

As I mentioned in my last post I have now started to get together another tool kit for the truck some fo the tools have arrived and some are still on the way but this is what is on order already....











My son has a small torque wrench for me and I have two battery chargers to pick up as well I am hoping that we have enough tools to do the job now as I am fast running out of money LOL I have one month to get to the gym and lose some weight before I have to see the "Blood Pressure" nurse at my local surgery so fingers crossed I am yet be able to get my licence before the middle of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment