Thursday 14 November 2013

9. Young Blood is now home

Its been another short while since I last blogged anything on here, it always amazes me how awry plans can go because life just keep getting in the way. Right the good news having spent a day or two trying to get my son and Bother to agree on a date that they both could be free on I gave up...so last Saturday I got on a train to Nottingham. now there is something I haven't done in a while, and I have to admit it wasn't too unpleasant a journey.

Ian picked me up from  the station and took me back to his place where after a cuppa and a very welcome pizza I set sail for home, it took a bit longer to get home then it did to get to Nottingham but thankfully the traffic wasn't too bad at all.





As you can see Emily has taken over already but I am afraid she is going to have to wait a couple of years first as myself and my brother have booked the seat for a couple of years at least, I will have to look at hiring the Santa Pod junior dragster for Emily and see how it goes from there.

In the meantime I have another small dilemma,, if I sell on of my bikes and it's trailer then I will have enough room to get the dragster in the garage, but I will still have to find somewhere to park the truck up.........


Even though it is all legal I think my next door neighbour ..Julie..would love to park her car outside her house and stop having the light blocked from her window.......problems, problems always problems LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment