Monday 2 December 2013

11. Some Race Dates

I haven't updated this for a while, because there hasn't been much to say till now, first and foremost I am still looking for somewhere to park the truck up I have e-mailed a certain party at Santa Pod a couple of times regarding private parking and I have yet to get a reply so unless they have been very very busy for two weeks solid or suddenly gone on holiday I must conclude I am just not important enough for them to answer so. I have got my son out looking for somewhere for me but that will mean parking the truck up some way away from not only where I live but the the Pod and Shaky too, but beggars can't be choosers.

In the meantime I have been looking at the race calender for next year, well the Pods one at any rate and I have asked my wife to try and get the following dates off from work,

29th March, - Run What Ya Brung-Dial in Day

28th-29th June, - Summer Nationals

11th-13th July, - Dragstalgia

4th-7th Sept, - European Finals

20th-21st Sept, - National Finals

That's it so far I am hoping to get a couple more dates in there at Shaky with the Wild Bunch and just how it goes with any other free dates that I get during the year.

It's nearly time to start thinking about fire-suits, medicals,  licences etc....oh and joining the racer groups, can't wait now.

No comments:

Post a Comment