Sunday 6 October 2013

7. Learn as you go

Here we we are in October only 4 weeks..ish till I pick the truck and car up from Bloodlines Racing in good old Nottinghamshire. we are just about at the end of the racing season now this is the time of year where racers take stock and sort out their cars and get everything ready for the next racing season, I am so lucky that I an has done so much already this makes my task a lot easier  I have still got to track down a few tools but nothing major to get.

I have also been informed by the font of all drag racing knowledge that is Ian Turburville that even the race fire suits are "Dated" so best of getting that in the new year as well. So you live and learn thank god the drag racing community are so helpful and friendly, Talking of which I found this piccie on face book of the car, one of the nicest ones I have seen yet........



I do love the look of this car the proportions are just spot on, but it is a bit of a squeeze to get in and out........


Here's Ian helping me in and yes I can get in and out LOL


I would like to THANK my brother for taking this picture of me LOL now you can see why I want to call the car..Tight Fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment